As the owner and administrator of this forum, I establish the rules by which all members have to abide. It is responsibility of each forum member to get familiarized with these rules and follow them. New rules are sometimes added and old ones clarified, so you are encouraged to periodically visit this page.
- One person can register only one username. Only one username is allowed per IP address.
- Username may not contain special characters or non-English characters, only letters and numbers.
- Certain words or combination of letters (anything offensive or related to pharmaceuticals and spam, etc) are not allowed in the username. The determination of appropriateness will be done by forum management. Usernames not complying with this policy will be deleted without notification.
- During registration process, a valid email address must be supplied. To complete registration, the user has to reply to an activation email. Please note that sometimes the activation email may end up in the spam folder. That mostly affects users with emails on aol.com, yahoo.com, or hotmail.com domains.
- Because of the spam issue, email addresses from certain domains (such as mail.ru, web.de, cashette.com and some others) cannot be used to register.
- Exploiting the forum for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes is not allowed.
- This forum is moderated.
- You can find the list of forum moderators on Forum Leaders page.
- Forum moderators ensure that discussion is interesting, lively and civil.
- If you disagree with a moderator, you may contact me, explaining your case.
- Even if you disagree with moderator’s decision, you can not ignore his decision – that would be grounds for banning.
- No commercial messages of any kind, or advertisements are allowed. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, please contact one of the moderators. Inappropriate messages would be deleted without notification.
- Stay on topic. Read the thread subject and the first post, and if you are replying to the post, make sure it is relevant.
- When creating a new thread, have a meaningful and descriptive subject line.
- Use English language. Non-English posts or sentences would be deleted.
- Use proper grammar. A sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period.
- The use of foul language on this forum is not allowed.
- Make use of Search function.
- When quoting/posting copyrighted material, you must include author, copyright statement and a link to the source.
- When making a post, consider readability for other users. Keep in mind that other users may have a lower (or higher) screen resolution, or viewing several pages in more than one window.
a) Do not quote an entire post – only relevant part. Remove any links to images in quotes.
b) Do not post images wider that 800 pixels. If the image is wider, post it as a link.
- Consider how formatting would affect visual uniformity and ease of reading - the main body of text should be the forum default size, employ paragraph breaks, and refrain from excessive color usage or center-justified text.
- Spammers are not welcome on this forum.
- If you are not sure whether you post might be regarded as spam, contact a moderator.
- All spam is immediately removed by moderators.
- Members are encouraged to report spam posts, by clicking on this icon that is located in the upper right corner of each post.
- Posting identical post in more than one section of the forum is considered spam.
- Sending any commercial message using Personal Messaging (PM) feature of the forum will be considered as spamming.
- Spammers are automatically and permanently banned.
- The IP addresses of spammers are banned.
Banning of forum members
1. Reasons for ban
- Posting spam
- Registering under more than one username
- Not following requests of moderators
- Not replying within a reasonable time frame to communications by either email or Personal Messaging from moderators
- Behaviour disrespectful to moderators and administration
- Suing or threatening to sue forum management
- Other violations of forum rules of conduct
2. In some cases the ban is reversible if the issue could be resolved.
You can send me a PM message (registered members only), or use Contact Us page (any website visitor).