Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Urbanity in Barcelona

Fantastic pictures!! All of these bring back memories from my 2005 vacation to Spain. Of course, I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benniest View Post
    Fantastic pictures!! All of these bring back memories from my 2005 vacation to Spain. Of course, I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was there.

... Thanks for your words, The Benniest.

... The truth is that Barcelona is a nice city to spend at least a weekend of holidays and to know it a little. It is a city full of history and of culture, but that it has never forgotten the present, hence his reputation and its adorable delight comes for all those who visit it. Perhaps it is possible to say this about all the corners and cities of Spain, but Barcelona is a good example of the hospitable spirit, the good kitchen and the good taste for the well made things: it is one of the best cities of Europe and a place in the Mediterranean that it is not possible to allow visiting if the opportunity is had and the time necessary to do it.

... Your avatar says that you will be a newyorker, I hope that this way it should be. New York is now the capital of the world and of course the best city that the man has never created along the history, together with the old Rome of August and the Paris of Napoleón.

... I whenever my work in Saint Petersburg allows it to me I like giving myself a return for USA and seeing my old friends of Baltimore and San Diego, there I passed 4 years working and learning my engineer work after going out of the University. New York was the place where it was losing all the weekends that I had free of that time,... I believe that it might open a thread on the hotels of the city: I have stayed at so many that sometimes I would not even be able to say that all that was in whole.

... New York always goes in my mind and in my memories. I also feel newyorker to my way and hope some day to be able to have the opportunity to work there, it would be wonderful for me: I believe that it would go even for half of money that I gain in Russia or in Europe.
    Last edited by Dr.T; August 8th, 2008 at 08:45 PM.

INTERNATIONAL CONTEST SUMMONED BY THE FC BARCELONA TO REFORM AND TO EXTEND THE NOU CAMP STADIUM

... Architects' School of Cataluña (COAC) exhibited during May, 2007, along with the winning project of Sir Norman Foster, nine projects that they competed for the international contest to remodel the stadium of Futbol Club Barcelona. The works they hope that they should give beginning the same year 2008.

PROYECTS:

... These are images of 10 presented projects. I will exhibit in the end the two that came to the final of the contest: Ferrater-Serra-Vives-Cartagena-Arusport and Foster&Parthers.

1. Claus er Kaan Architecten

2. GMP international

3. Herzog&de Meuron

4. Domingo-Ferré

5. CRV Arquitectos

6. MAP Architects

7. Martínez la Peña-Torres

8. Sanaa

Finalist proyect:
    Ferrater-Serra-Vives-Cartagena-Arusport

Winner proyect:
    Foster&Parthners

IMAGES OF NOU CAMP STADIUM AT THE MOMENT:

...more about ENRIC MIRALLES.

SCOTCH PARLIAMENT, EDINBURGH.

... The head office of the Scotch Parliament is a posthumous work of the Catalan Enric Miralles supervised and concluded by Benedetta Tagliabue, wife of Enric.

... In 1998 the study of Miralles, EMBT Arquitectes Associats, associated with the local study RMJM, earned this international contest competing in the final with Rafael Viñoly Architects (New York), Michael Wilford and Partners (London), Richard Meier and Partners / Keppie Design Associated Architects (New York / Glasgow) and Glass Murray Architects / Denton Corker Marshall International (Glasgow / Melbourne).

IMAGES by arq.com.mx

Last edited by Dr.T; August 10th, 2008 at 07:33 PM.

CENTER ENTERTAINMENT LAS ARENAS

RICHARD ROGERS

... In Barcelona, it´s constructing Las Arenas, a center of free time and entertainment that is the rehabilitation of a bullring of the XIXth century. The project is a work of Richard Rogers Parthnership in association with Alonso Balaguer Arquitectos Asociados.

drawing by richardrogers.co.uk

... The original edifice of modernist style (inspired in the style neomudejar of the XIIth to XVth centuries that it arose in Spain during the Moslem occupation) was constructed in 1898 and from the Olympic Games of Barcelona 1992, in which there was given like stadium of some sports forms (boxing and tennis of table) his closeness to the Olympian Park, it was in desuetude since the city of Barcelona has another bullring (Monumental Bullring), also of modernist style, in the outskirts of the church of the Sacred Family of Gaudí, which receives exclusive this type of spectacles in the city from 1990. The works of Las Arenas´s Free Time Center began in the year 2003 and one hopes that they should finish the same year 2008.

photo by peng-

... The project consists of a big covering, structurally independently from the original edifice, sustained by four pillars that contain the circulatory corridors and the services of the complex of free time. Under this dome done in laminated wood, the five organize levels of activity of the center of free time: in the first tube, in the level of street and in the first apartment, commerce, restaurants and an area of bowling; in the second and third level, movies rooms, in the fourth level, a gymnasium with a track of circular jogging for the whole perimeter, with conference on Barcelona. In the fifth level - part of the habitable dome - projects a space to conventions´ center.

plane by richardrogers.com.uk

The roof and the giant dish are supported on huge pylons, with services and crculation, such as escalators ans stairways, accommodated in the cruciform-shaped zone, defined by the four raked pylon structures. The 76 metre-siameter roof is finished with a white plasting coating to reflect the suns rays, and is equiped with high perfomance thermo-solar energy collectors to generate hot water for the building´s toilets, changing rooms and swimming pool. The remarkably shallow dome of the roof rises only ten metres from its perimeter to the centre. While this geometry is structurally challenging, with its susceptibility to buckling and large deflections, the dimensions were non-negotiable, having to keep within an envelope agreed during the initial planning consent. The maximum crown height was fixed to reduce the visual impact of the roof from a nearby historical fountain.

render by richardrogers.com.uk

... Under the soil level, 4 parkings floors have been constructed. The front of the original bullring has been preserved since it was possessing a protection grade recognized by the Town Hall of Barcelona city due to his historical and monumental value. In addition to the reform of the interior of the bullring, the Rogers project contemplates a modern adjacent building with restaurants and four office floors.

MOCK-UPS OF THE PROYECTS:

models by richardrogers.co.uk

CONSTRUCTION IMAGES:

photo by richardrogers.co.uk

photo by peng-

photo by Jose Toledo

photo by hairyegg

photo by carlos lorenzo

photo by hairyeggg

photo by hairyeggg

MORE INFORMATION:

... how AGBAR TOWER was constructed ?

Jean Nouvel

... The exposition of the tower consists of a building in height of 141.5m that presents a plant of more or less elliptical geometry of axes that range between 39.40m and 35.42m. The vertical load structure is solved up to the first 110 meters by means of an exterior, projected cylinder as a wall of armed concrete, and another interior, not concentric cylinder with previously, projected the same way in armed concrete. On these two load cylinders they are resting different forged. The resistance typical of the concrete is again typically of 35N/mm2. From the level 110m the wrought ones sustain themselves in projecting from the interior nucleus, without contact with the exterior perimeter, up to the level 132m. These wrought correspond to the last five plants: those of direction. To finish off the building, from the level 110m of the exterior wall, Nouvel constructs a dome by means of steel and glass.

... The exterior wall starts in the foundation and promotes up to the floor 26th, to some 110m on the level of the soil of the street. The wall presents of entry a determinant singularity: the exposition of the architectural project at the time of designing the necessary overtures in any ornament to satisfy the needs for the interior spaces. The wall in question contemplates a theoretical reticle, of module near to 92.5cm for 92.5cm, that covers the whole front; there get ready the gaps of a seemingly random way. It is this fact the one that forces to that the exterior perimeter is a big wall of load of armed concrete, since it does not allow the exposition of any porch, or even the vertical transit of the load up to the foundation, turning out to be therefore that projects a wall of armed concrete “in situ” that contemplates the cavities of the design.

... The thickness of the exterior wall is variable, so that he contemplates different thicknesses for certain stretches, preserving inside every stretch, of course, a constant width. This way, in all the depth of the cellars the projected thickness is of 50cm. Once over the level of the soil of the street there are considered to be three stretches, which limits come to coincide with the division of the first 110 meters of the tower with thirds. In the first third the recorded thickness is supported in 50cm, in the second one it passes to 40cm, while the last third one works with a breadth of 30cm. The interior of the wall climbs in a continuous way, so that the changes of thickness explicitados always take place for the exterior face of the ornament of the wall (front).

... When the wall is located in the environment of the level 76.5m of project, he begins to incline on himself, forming a polygonal curve up to the floor 26th; every straight stretch of polygonal happiness passes of forged to forged.

... On having chosen for two elliptical concrete cylinders armed to sustain successive forged, exterior wall and interior nucleus, so that it contains one to much minor other in his interior, it turns out to be clear that it is the exterior the one that is going to take charge of the stabilization of the building opposite to the performance of the transverse actions, for his many major inertia with regard to the interior. Likewise, it is necessary to mean that the maximum slenderness of the tower is qualifiable of moderate, fact that joined the elliptical condition of the plant, it provokes that the incidence of the horizontal charges due to the action of the wind is not very excellent in the global resistant behavior. On the other hand it is convenient to review that the actions derived from a hypothetical earthquake, based on the established for the norm of reference (Earthquake Resistence Building Standard: General part and Building NCSE-94), they result in this case of minor intensity than the provoked ones by the wind. For the exterior wall of armed concrete there should have discarded any conventional method of laying of mallazos of armor and reinforcements, due to the aberration of any sector of wall. By it a system was conceived by means of cages of armor of an equal breadth to the value of the basic module, 92.5cm, that were joining later with the corresponding horizontal armor and that were complemented by reinforcement armors there where the biggest grades of inclination of the exterior wall were demanding it.

MORE INFORMATION:

This document on the project and execution of the structure of the Agbar Tower was written by José Ramón Solé Marzo (Architect and partner director BOMA, Professor of structures Polytechnical University of Catalunya).

PICTURES by:

David Basulto
    in
    PLATAFORMA DE ARQUITECTURA
    (June,17th,2008)

Last edited by Dr.T; August 11th, 2008 at 08:34 AM.

HESPERIA TOWER

L´Hospitalet de Llobregat.
    BARCELONA

Richard Rogers

DESCRIPTION

... The tower 105 meters high splits into two spaces differentiated according to his height. The lower levels receive offices and restaurants. The top part of the tower contains the rooms of the hotel of 5 stars.

... Richard Rogers expresses in the building design the principal programmatic functions of the building and realizes it by means of the separation and the joint of every element. This way, the rooms of the hotel control themselves inside a floating block in the top module. On contrary, under the floating block of the hotel, the lower levels of the commercial space are identified like a prism provided with double - height. In the lower levels, the structure expresses itself across 30 columns of prestressed concrete of big height that raise visually the hotel and that grant to the tower an appropriate sense of the scale.

... The elements that give service to the hotel separate of the principal form of the tower, forming a thin vertical element joined the block of the hotel. These contain civil and private services, as well as: elevators, the stairs of the emergency and the vertical canalizations of the tower. The atrium is finished off by a sloping structure of 45 grades that serves to identify the entry of the building and to create a public space in the base of the same one.

... It finishes off the building, in his top, another element separated from the structure: a crystal dome of big dimensions that, as extraterrestrial ship, a panoramic restaurant receives in his interior.

MOCK-UP

SKETCH

TECHNICAL DRAWINGS

AERIAL PHOTO

ORTOPHOTO

CREDITS

richardrogers.co.uk
    factoriaurbana.com/nano

Last edited by Dr.T; October 2nd, 2008 at 12:28 AM.

... a new saint called Antoni Gaudí?

... The only architect author of seven works that are part of the Patrimony of the Humanity could be declared a saint by the Catholic Church. He was an artist with grumpy person reputation, but he might be declared a saint since in the opinion of many “Gaudí it was sanctified in his architect's profession”. If the Church grants him to Antoni Gaudí this condition would turn into the first architect who was raised to the altars, with what, of good insurance, future San Antoni would be recognized by the Church like patron of all the catholic architects of the world.

... According to the nominal declarations registered in Rome, Gaudí he was a man of humble and of prayer: often he was kneeling down to pray in the middle of the work, in front of his collaborators, when they were facing a difficulty that they did not know how to resolve. He did not marry and, as they said who knew it, he lived through a love esponsal with his big work: the Sacred Family.

... There are great those who are upset by the persons' cases that converted to Christianity after there knew the temple Sacred Family, a work at which Gaudí was employed for 42 years and did not go so far as to conclude and it is today one of the most visited buildings of the world. Like example, there is the case of the sculptor who today works for the ending of the towers that Gaudí designed, the Japanese Etsuro Sotoo, who left the Buddhism to be baptized like Catholic.

... In addition to the conversions, histories come to the Vatican of thank you received for intercession of Gaudí of all kinds and of all parts of the world. There are those who say to have obtained work, solved some moral problem or to have recovered of some ailment. None of these facts is till now so important as to be considered to be a miracle with all the letters.

... The canonization process is very advanced. In the next months the positio will present before herself - a synthesis of the nominal declarations, the documented biography and information about the form in which he lived through the virtues teologales - and they will stay "in expectation of the miracle that endorses the beatification" of the candidate for the altars.

... The idea of canonizing Gaudí was surprised both to Catholics and to agnostics, who were considering it by a genius of the architecture but nothing more that that. With the time, the same opponents apologized publicly for what they considered to be a mistake and they are now promoters of the Christian virtues of the artist.

... Gaudí was a good Christian when it began to be employed at the Sacred Family. With the time it pushed the orders back for civil constructions (despite the serious economic detriment that it supposed him), it understood each other with the penitential spirit of this temple and entered a climate of prayer and vital austerity until the day of his sad death. The humility and the austerity was such that impeded the Gaudí life, that often persons were confusing it in the doors of the temple with a beggar and were giving him alms.

... Gaudí died in the charity hospital for poor and children bereft of Barcelona, since when it was knocked down by a tramcar - it was always walking abstracted in the thoughts on his work - it was dressed so humbly that the passers-by and the doctors who assisted it did not recognize it and moved it to the center of charity thinking that it was an indigent poor person.

Photos by

galenfrysinger.com

The Sail Hotel

Port of Barcelona city

Ricardo Bofill

... The Sail Hotel is constructed at present along with the north estuary of the port of Barcelona and it will have finally a 88 meters height, opposite to the due 160 initially, after the clipping that demanded the town hall to reduce his impact in the coastal front of the city.

... The project includes, in addition to the hotel, a contiguous building of triangular form destined to offices and services and an underground parking of 900 space car park. The final investment foreseen for the construction of the complex rises up to 157 million euros.

... After solving the discrepancies arisen with the town hall, polemic with included Bofill, the complex has had to adapt itself to the new national Law of Ports of Spain that forces to place all the new constructions realized in the proximities of the coast to a minimum of 20 meters of the line of sea. The liberation of this space has not affected, nevertheless, to the building design of the tower, although yes it has reduced of notable form his final height and has done that the complex turns out to be urbanistically more compact.

... Other technical information of the complex and of The Sail Hotel:

• Height: 88 m.
    • Year construction: In construction
    • Surface: 130,000 m2, of which 90,000 m2 can be built (51.000 m2 hotel + 25.500 m2 offices + 4.500 m2 recreational facilities).
    • Floors: 26

by Danzing

by Danzing

by FENIX

by FENIX

by FENIX

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

by bofill.com

MORE INFORMATION:

www.bofill.com

http://urbanity.es/foro/showthread.php?t=1567

Thanks, zupermaus...

PARC RECERCA
    BIOMEDICA of BARCELONA
    (prbb)

Manuel Brullet/Albert de Pineda

... A big horseshoe wrapped in a lattice of reddish wood: this way we might describe the flaming head office of the Parc of Biomedical Refence of Barcelona (PRBB). It is a question - it hits in the eye - of a singular building. And they know by intuition that the above mentioned singularity might collaborate to that of the PRBB, the new research center in biomedicine where thousand scientists will work.

... The head office of the PRBB has a very particular form. It is a trunk of cone, of elliptical plant, truncated the other way round, with the sloping roof. The building is opened in his interior, forming something similar to a big cloister, and his walls are sloping. All that is infrequent... but everything has his explanation: to achieve a good relation with the preexisting constructions, preventing from having an excessive visual impact and preserving public space".

... The following interesting matter of the building is the volumetric distribution. The PRBB has his previous front opposite to the sea, where it proves to be discreet, and his later front gives to the Coastal round, from which it had to be protected. Hence four plants high opposite to the Mediterranean and the nine before the round and, therefore, the sloping roof of the building; inclined... but with the ideal slope for the solar badges installed there, that they provide with warm water to the whole building.

... It is verified that the best ideas arise often in the distended conversations that there keep scientific of different team during a break in his respective works: hence the patios perimetrales and, especially, the central cloister of the building and the patios and stairs that they lead to the hanging auditorium of 250 squares".

... The auditorium is not the only thing that hangs in this work. In fact, the whole building seems to float. It has his explanation in which look for that the first floor was an urban, passable space, in no case a barrier. There was decided in favor of a structure amble that is based on two big props in the shape of T, from that they hang, supported by tensile exterior cash, all the apartments of the building. This solution has allowed to offer also diaphanous plants, without columns adaptable to any function".

... The building is dressed in a continuous lattice of Canadian red cedar, which gives him a weightlessness air, at the time that it helps to regulate the solar lighting and avoids the unwanted colonization of the yard for pigeons and gulls.

... The building includes in his underground floor a sports center, has parking for 300 vehicles and Charles Darwin has in his first floor of a connection with the nearby hospital of the Sea, shopping centers, restaurants and a refreshment stall in the square, before his principal front.

MOCK-UPS:

RENDER

ORTOPHOTO

CREDITS:

All PHOTOS, MOK-UPs and RENDER by courtesy prbb

HABITAT SKY H&R HOTEL

... french high-tech´s Rapa Nui Moai Heads in Barcelona

DOMINIQUE PERRAULT

DESCRIPTION:

... Perrault's first work in Barcelona is a 31-storey, 120 m tall hotel, facing the Diagonal Avenue -22@ district-, near Nouvel's Agbar Tower.

... Following the tendency to entrust the big hotel projects to architects of fame, Habitat Hotels, it hired the Frenchman Dominique Perrault – famous person for being the maker of the Big Library of France in Paris – so that it was designing his establishment emblem in Barcelona.

... The hotel integrates the two dimensions that compose the identity of the Catalonian capital: the horizontality of its grid, legacy of the Cerdà plan extending all the way to the sea and its dynamic verticality exemplified by the Sagrada Familia, the Agbar tower by Jean Nouvel and Mount Tibidabo looming over the sight.

... The building, a simple set of volumes stuck to each other, comprises a 31-story tower creating a new 120-meter landmark on the skyline.An awesome cantilever 20 m above street level serves as the Hotel's identifying signal.

... While the cube gathers the hotel's collective services, the tower, broad and not very deep, houses the 257 guest rooms, each with an unobstructed view of the sea or the mountain. With the large interior windows framing the view, the hotel becomes an "enormous screen focused on the city and the landscape".

... The structure is, conceptually, very Perrault: a formally pure, overscaled geometric object cladded with a metallic skin. In this case the figures are a prism and a cube. The prism -the tower- is cut in two with one of the halves raised up 20 m from the ground. That creates a powerful structural gesture: an impressive cantilever, which looks magnificent from the distance but quite uncomfortable when passing under it. These two prisms contain the hotel rooms. Just behind there's a lower cube with the restaurant, bar, an assembly hall, etc. The homogeneous skin wraps the whole building and is a multi-layer panel composed of an interior shaded glass, an exterior, transparent, reflecting one and in between the two a perforated aluminium plate.

... The horizontal podium will house the hotel's public spaces, including the lobby, conference rooms, swimming pool and bar. The upright vertical slab will house the hotel rooms, each with a view towards either the sea or the mountains. The lobby is entered across a bridge that spans a sunken garden, which corresponds to the footprint of the hotel bar hovering above. The underside of the suspended bar aligns with the top of the podium roof, creating the sense that the individual parts of the tower have slipped and then interlocked like a giant jigsaw puzzle.

... The tower was designed to be clad in a system of metal panels, perforated with an array of circular windows. The slender slab refuses the familiar grid of mullions and glass, appearing instead as a porous and diaphanous volume. The windows consist of red, blue, and green glass distributed randomly across the façade, creating the effect of a large stained glass window. From within the hotel rooms, Barcelona will be viewed through the array of circular windows, transforming the city into a framed mosaic.

... The exterior appearance then, like the Agbar Tower, depends on the meteorological conditions, and can vary from being a giant mirroring screen reflecting the clouds, to display different hues of blues and greens.

PLANES:

... more RENDERS:

CREDITS:

geocities.com

DPA.com
    (Dominique Perrault & Associated)

22@ MEDIA MATERPLAN PROJECT
    AUDIOVISUAL CAMPUS
    Diagonal Av, 197 OFFICE BUILDING

... the birth of a high-tech quarter

DAVID CHIPPERFIELD

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

Underground surface: 16,182 square meters
    Buildings surface: 7,313 square meters
    Place: to the side of the Tower Agbar and behind a shopping center, in the Diagonal Avenue 197.
    Accessibility: has access to the principal means of public transport of the city (metro, tramcar, urban buses and public parking lots...)
    Property: Euroreal CS
    Management: Credit Suisse

DESCRIPTION

... Next to Jean Nouvel's Agbar Tower, british architect David Chipperfield has designed two office buildings, which will be included in the Audiovisual Campus for the 22@ masterplan. This plan aims to turn a whole neighborhood, el Poblenou, which was previously a cluster of manufacturing industries, into a hub of office and university buildings for activities and companies involved in the fields of new technologies, information, knowledge, communication, and R&D, the Audiovisual Campus (or 22@ Media) being one of the six sectors that conform the 22@ plan. The abstract, dutch-like, Chipperfield' buildings will be facing the Diagonal avenue and act as built screens placed perpendicular to the avenue, filtering visuals from the avenue to the inner center of the Campus.

... The 22@ project will enter a new stage this year with the promotion of a large-scale Campus to attract companies from the audiovisual sector to the Poblenou area. This transformation will be headed by Miquel Barceló, ex-manager of the Catalan Institute of Technology and one of the key players in the area of technology and innovation in Catalonia.

... This major 22@ project, which has been named Campus, involves the construction of five buildings on Diagonal Avenue, with a total surface area of over 60,000 m2. The new complex will serve the production, training and audiovisual research requirements of all interested companies. MediaPro has already announced its intention to move to 22@, as well as the audiovisual department of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.

... The emphasis at this new stage will involve persuading large-scale operators to set up their research centres at 22@. The entire project has a set-up period of between 15 and 20 years, involving the creation of 130,000 jobs. Experts expect Poblenou to control 15% of the city's economic activity.In the period up to 2007, 22@ will provide the market with 3.2 million square metres to be employed in business activities. The project aims to create an association of 22@ companies, represented by a slngle marketing department to attract investments. Meanwhile, the transformation of the Poblenou area plans the construction of 40,000 officially protected homes.

ORTOPHOTO

PLANES

CREDITS:

All pictures. mock-ups and render courtesy by

geocities.com

b270 Arquitectura& Brufau and Obiol/Moya & Associats

PONT TRENCAT
    RESTORATION

CIVIL ENGENEER
    Xavier Font Solà

DESCRIPTION

... In 1811, and as a way of preventing from keeping on advancing the French troops of Napoleón, the general Spanish Josep Obispo ordered to destroy it. Since then only his ruins stayed, gaining him the name of Broken Bridge. In 1866 the new one was constructed a little further down, and in the middle of 1990 the authorities began joining funds to reconstruct it, ending a decade later

.... The reconstruction strategy supports the ancient geometry of the bridge on the base of the existing remains, but it changes the used materials: from stone to steel.

... Following the ideas of some famous restoration theoreticians, such as the Austrian Alois Riegl (1858-1905) and the Italian Camillo Boito (1835-1914), ingeneer Xavier Font decided to carry out a restoration. Xavier Font thought that it would be better to recover its functionality only for pedestrians by reerecting the missing part in a way that reflects the contrast between the new work and the existing remains rather than trying to make a mimetic reproduction. Thus, proposed to restore it using modern materials and techniques. Steel, along with concrete, is the most representative structural material of our time. Designer chose to construct the missing part with a box girder deck, 3.36 meters wide, supported by a hollow box arch spanning 24 meters, both made in corten steel.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

Year of construction: 2000-2004

Cost: € 1,200,000

Place: Sant Celoni, Barcelona. Spain

Structural type: arches bridge

Function: pedestrian

Designer: Xavier Font Solà

Materials: steel

Dimension: 72 mts.

Dimension of every arch: 20 - 24 mts

AWARDS

1st. Footbridge 2005 Awards. Joint winner category aesthetics, span up to 30 meters.

2nd. Puente de Alcantara Awards 2002-2004. Special Commendation.

3rd. Construmat 2005 Awards. Second prize category public works.

MORE INFORMATION:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast